EYECARE SERVICES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- State-of-the-art visual field services for glaucoma and neurological conditions
- Dry eye management & punctal occlusion
- No shot, no suture cataract and implant surgery by Dr. Slade
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK)
- Contact Lens Management
- Comprehensive eye care for children, adults & seniors (starting at age 4)
- Superior examinations and treatment results
- Therapeutic Optometrists
- Glaucoma Specialists
- Professional & caring staff
- On-Site Optical Center with computerized lab
- Thousands of designer frame styles, quality lenses all at competitive prices
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Aetna, BCBS, Unitedhealthcare, Cigna, PHCS, Unicare, Greatwest and Tricare. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.